- Designing, developing, and deploying a robust and scalable data warehouse / data lake solution to unify, process, transform, and store data from multiple internal data sources
- Building and maintaining data pipelines to ensure data quality, consistency, and availability across various data sources
- Implementing APIs for efficient querying and data access by internal and external clients, with a focus on security and performance
- Integrating Web3 and blockchain technologies into the data warehouse / data lake solution, ensuring compatibility with existing and emerging standards
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define data requirements, identify gaps, and develop solutions that meet business and technical objectives
- Ensuring data infrastructure is optimized for performance and cost, leveraging AWS & GCP and Kubernetes best practices
- Establishing and maintaining data governance policies and procedures, including data lineage, data cataloging, and data quality monitoring
- Implementing monitoring, alerting, and logging mechanisms to ensure the health and stability of the data warehouse / data lake system
Company: Near protocol
Position : Senior Finance Manager
Short description: What You’ll Be Doing:
- Partner with the Protocol, Blockchain Operating System (BOS), and various product teams to align monetization, revenue, expense, and growth strategies
- Research the Web 3 and blockchain ecosystem as well as overall macro/micro economic trends to uncover growth opportunities
- Partner with ecosystem and community peers to learn and share best practices
- Work with the FP&A organization by helping to provide financial modeling, analytics and product pricing
- Align closely with the Controller & CFO
Position: General Compliance Manager
Type : Remote (UK)
Short Description: WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage day-to-day activities of Ripple’s General Compliance team, including but not limited to, managing the Vendor Risk Management Program, supporting Ripple’s Business Continuity Program, and working with global compliance leads to execute and maintain program requirements.
- Assist with the review, updates and improvement of compliance policies, procedures, training and awareness to drive compliant behavior.
- Generate and maintain appropriate records and metrics related to the Reporting Hotline.
- Perform periodic evaluation of program controls and recommend solutions for identified areas of improvement.
- Work cross functionally (Product, Engineering, Customer Success, Finance, People Operations, Legal) to update business continuity program documents and maintain business continuity and disaster recovery testing schedule and testing evidence.
- Coordinate with all teams to perform vendor assessments, due diligence, and report on vendor risks throughout the vendor’s lifecycle.
- Prepare ad-hoc and quarterly reports, presentation slides, and program material for employees, subsidiaries and senior leadership.
Position : News letter writer
Short description: We're looking for a newsletter writer to write a once a month detailed overview of the Bitcoin and financial markets. Similar style would be Bitcoin Magazine Pro or Blockware.
Position : Social media lead
- Develop and execute social media strategies to increase engagement and grow our audience across various social media platforms
- Manage our content calendar
- Grow our presence across various platforms
- Manage our social media channels, including creating and scheduling posts, responding to comments and messages, and monitoring analytics to track performance and adjust strategies as needed.
- Being in charge of creation and distribution of educational content of INQB8
- Continually be on the look-out for new social media campaign ideas, strategies and tactics that could help take our work to the next level
- Work proactively to continually seek out improvements, optimisations and fresh thinking to improve our output and performance
Company: Core Network
Position : Marketing Specialist
Type : Remote (Europe)
Short Description: We are a cutting-edge web3 infrastructure scale-up project seeking a few very talented marketing specialists who are not just looking for a job but want to be challenged to accomplish great things in an exciting venture.
We are the veterans of many successful startups and will put you on the accelerated learning curve toward your future success.
This position requires a great understanding of large-scale distributed computing and web3 technologies, yet we are open to talented people with less experience in web3. You’ll be immediately challenged to:
- Stay up- to-date with the latest web3 developments
- Have a natural ability to tell stories, taking complex information and converting it into compelling narratives
- Seize the initiative and gain the necessary aptitude to thrive in what is expected to be the next generation of the internet
Company: Minia Protocol
Position: Senior Product Manager
The Sr. Technical Product Manager will:
- Develop product roadmap & strategy for various parts of the protocol & product
- Evaluate and prioritize specific opportunities and areas of improvement for the Mina protocol
- Develop product requirements
- Collaborate with engineering, cryptography & other teams in the ecosystem to design, develop, build, QA, and release new products & developer tools for the Mina protocol
- Collaborate with the ecosystem participants (e.g. node operators and developers) to address their needs, communicate product roadmap, and incorporate their feedback into product roadmap
Position: Gaming Engineer
Short Description: We are seeking a highly experienced and motivated Gaming Engineer to join our team in building the future of blockchain gaming. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a talented group of engineers, game developers, and external partners to create innovative and cutting-edge blockchain-based games.
As a Gaming Engineer at Aptos Labs, you will be responsible for identifying opportunities that make Web3 gaming feasible. This potentially includes designing and developing decentralized, peer-to-peer matchmaking systems on top of Aptos as well as designing, expanding, and improving our SDKs for the Aptos blockchain, working with external game development studios to integrate the technology into their games, and providing technical guidance and support. Most importantly, you will be at the critical section in the exploration of Web3 gaming working both in-house and with game studios to produce examples, demos, and other materials to showcase the capabilities of the Aptos blockchain.
You will also be responsible for ensuring high performance, stability, and scalability of the game systems, as well as researching and evaluating new technologies, trends, and best practices in the blockchain gaming space.
We are looking for a self-starter and someone with a strong drive who can thrive in a start-up environment.